Counting My Blessings, 365

In my last post, I mentioned my incredible friends, who I honestly can't thank enough for their support. This post is a collective thank you to the amazing, patient, and loving people around me.

This year, I was able to see the beauty in every passing day with the help of my thoughtful, supportive friends. Thank you for nights spent listening to me, giving me advice, dragging me out to have fun, letting me drag you out to have fun, and most of all, inspiring and encouraging me every step of the way.

 
A very special thank you to my friends from home (Troy, Andrew, Brendan, and JJ, among countless others) for giving me the company and reminder of home that I needed this year. Thank you to suite bAe (Ami, Erin, Meg, Maddy, Sophie, and Monica) for loving me and caring for me through it all. Thank you to Andrei for the laughs and patience. Thank you to Cole and Alyssa, who both raised my spirits, listened to my ramblings, and helped me embraced my artsy side. Thank you to Grant for lending a hand and heart to me, always. Thank you to Noah and Gabe, who both cared for me and gave me the advice I always needed to hear. Thank you to Matt Cramer, for countless days of reminding me how much am I worth.




 
 
Thank you to Heather, Eddy, Riddhi, and Sarah, who remind me every day of not just what it means to be a leader, but what it means to truly adore and admire the people that bring joy into my life.

Thank you to Kate for the beautiful moments filled with fun and emotion. Thank you to Krithika for her forever undying generosity and kindness. Thank you to Sami for unwavering love, support, and encouragement, no matter what. Thank you to Zach and Kevin, for being centers of calm in the chaos and never leaving my side. Thank you for Matt Belding, Trevor, and Sam for their relentless love; ythey each bring so much light into my life. And last but not least, thank you to Jordan (basically the soulmate that I live with) for entering my life and changing it in the most beautiful way possible.

Not every day in this past year was easy, but I am beyond blessed to have every one of them, especially with people as wonderful as my friends by my side.

Comments

Popular Posts